Auto & Vehicle
Vehicles, property, life, travel and recreational toys all need to be insured assets should you need to make a claim in the event of a loss. Knowing how to customize comprehensive coverage takes experience navigating the top Canadian insurance companies and arriving at the best protection for you at affordable rates. Take the first step and talk to one of our agents.
Think of us as an integral part of your vehicle’s safety system – ready to protect your assets to ensure you’re safely in the driver’s seat.
Whatever your ride, our Insurance brokers will find the right insurance program at the right rates to give you peace of mind while you drive. SUV, EV, car, van, truck, classic car, motorcycle, recreational or watercraft – our number one goal is to protect you while you drive.
SUV, EV, car, van, truck or classic vehicle may be your next most valuable asset. Not only are they a significant financial investment, but depending on where you live, they may also be required to get to work or access everyday services.
There is a wide range of coverage options for automobile insurance as follows:
1. Liability Coverage
Provides coverage for you or other insured persons if some else is killed, or injured or their property is damaged in an automobile accident. It will pay for legitimate claims against you or other insured persons up to the limit of your coverage and the cost of settling a claim.
2. Accident Benefit
Accident Benefits provide benefits that you and other insured persons may be entitled to receive if injured or killed in an automobile accident.
These benefits include:
- Income replacement for persons who have lost income
- Payments to non-earners who suffer complete inability to carry on normal life
- Payment of care expenses to persons who cannot continue to act as a primary caregiver for a member of their household
- Payment of medical, rehabilitation and attendant care expenses
- Payment of certain other expenses; payment of funeral expenses
- Payment of survivors of a person who is killed
Optional benefits over and above the standard level can be added to your policy
3. Collision Coverage
Covers the damage when a described automobile is involved in a collision with another object/vehicle or rolls over
4. Comprehensive Coverage
Covers a described automobile against loss or damage other than those covered by Collision or Upset, including perils listed under Specified Perils. Your vehicle would be covered for damage caused by fire, theft, windstorm or hail, falling objects and vandalism.
5. Rental Car Coverage Option
If you are involved in a collision, you may require a rental car while your auto is repaired or replaced. Rental Car Coverage can be added to your policy that would provide a substitute auto following an insured claim. Ask about adding this endorsement to your policy today.
6. Waiver of Depreciation
If you have a newer vehicle, it may be possible to add this endorsement to your policy to remove depreciation should you suffer a total loss of your vehicle. You would receive a payout of exactly what you paid for the auto when it was new. This endorsement varies by insurer, so be sure to contact us for details or to add this to your policy.
7. Accident Forgiveness
Adding this endorsement will allow the first at fault accident to not count against you with your insurance company. As a caution, this endorsement does not transfer between insurance companies.
How to Save Money on Your Car Insurance
- The possible areas where you can save more money include:
- Winter Tires when you install 4 snow tires from November to April, save 5%
- Telematics, some insurance companies will offer discounts if you allow them to installing a telematics device in your auto which records your driving habits and applies up to 25% discount based on your driving style
- Multi-vehicle discounts could save you up to 15% on your or other vehicles in your household
- Deductibles discount will lower your premium if you raise the deductible amount
- Mention these areas to save money when we quote your auto insurance.
Classic Vehicle Coverage
Classic vehicles are one of a kind and require slightly different insurance. We deal with many specialty insurance companies to insure your classic or specialty auto. Photos and a professional appraisal will help us set an agreed value to protect your classic. Optional Roadside Service and Benefits can be added for 24/7 service and towing is guaranteed flatbed with soft straps. In the event you have a claim our specialty insurance companies have claims adjustors who are trained in classic vehicle repair right down to searching for NOS replacement parts or to hunt down rare and hard to find parts. Have more than one classic? We offer discounts for multi-vehicles.
Hot Rod Insurance
Hot Rods and modified vehicles are often difficult to insure. We appreciate your passion and have special insurance companies that will properly cover your Hot Rod.